add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Boulder UX Message Board › Moving to Boulder, Need some advice :)

Moving to Boulder, Need some advice :)

A former member
Post #: 5

I'll be moving to Boulder, CO at the end of July/Beg of August, haven't decided on an exact date yet. I just finished my Masters in Internet Marketing and will be looking for a steady job, hopefully with an awesome startup. I don't really know anyone there, and I'm kinda just taking a leap of faith in coming. Saving up a little money, selling everything here in FL and PEACEing out! Just need a change, and I fell in love with Boulder when I passed through to go to the Shambhala Mountain Center.

If anyone knows of:

- A place where I can stay while I find a place to live
- A place to live, I am looking at a monthly budget for rent of $600-$800
- Jobs available
- Info on best places to live (I won't have a car)

or if you just wanna connect when I get there I'd love that as well. All the support and friendship I get, I'll take and be eternally grateful.

Looking forward to joining you all at these events very soon!