add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Bourbon N Bon Temps Club - Lafayette and surrounding area Message Board › Possible Bourbon and Cigar smoke this week. Anyone interested?

Possible Bourbon and Cigar smoke this week. Anyone interested?

Jeff R.
user 2692461
Group Organizer
Lafayette, LA
Post #: 8
A few of you asked at the 1st Bourbon n Bon Temps social ( and THANKS to all for coming out!) to have a get together to smoke a cigar( or two) at an establishment here in Lafayette. I should be available this Thursday evening or most any time Saturday for a couple hours of smoke, bourbon/beer drink and conversation. Suggest an out door establishment that allows both.
A new Bourbon Bistro & Bar has just opened in Lafayette on the corner of Pinhook and Evangeline. I'll get more info from Michael this week and pass it on.
Let me know who is interested in getting together and best time, place, etc. Email me at:
Thanks, Jeff