addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bourbon N Bon Temps Club - Lafayette and surrounding area Message Board › Planning a Bourbon n Bon Temp met in June

Planning a Bourbon n Bon Temp met in June

Jeff R.
user 2692461
Group Organizer
Lafayette, LA
Well, it has been a while for me to plan another Bourbon n Bon Temps meeting and get together. Mainly due to the fact that I have been very busy criss crossing the US all last month and a vacation week in between. On top of that, on our last meet up, the host restaurant closed their doors for our event. Though all was planned ahead, either they forgot or just did care to have the group. To say the least, I was NOT VERY HAPPY! My apologies go out to those that showed up and no one from the restaurant  was there.

My reason for this email (now that I got that cancellation off my mind) is to plan another, better than ever, Bourbon n Bon Temps social, where we taste fine bourbons, smoke cigars(should you like) and sample some accompanied bourbon related foods. Soooooo - let me know if the June 8th weekend is good for you, Sat. or Sunday? Any suggested meeting places?  Outside or inside? For those that come to the next social, I will invite to my Man Cave and home for a future host of fine bourbons, cigars and food, not too be missed!   

If I get a good number of replies, I will set a time and location for the June social shortly. We have new members that just joined so I look forward to meeting old and new friends.   

With that, drink Bourbons responsibly and smoke your cigars nice ands slow, enjoying every minute of the way.

Long ashes - - Bourbon n Bon Temps