addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bowling Green Hiking Meetup Message Board › Kid Carrier for Sale

Kid Carrier for Sale

A former member
Post #: 1
My daughter has gotten old enough she can make it on short hikes without us having to pack her.

Our kid carrier was purchased from REI and has been wonderful. Unfortunately I do not have a new home for it. So I would like to sell it to someone who will use it.

It is highly adjustable. I am 5'3" and my husband is 6'0". We have no trouble adjusting it to fit our different torso lengths. It has a kick stand to help make it sturdy when child is in the pack and you need to put it on or off. It has plenty of storage. It is easy to pack enough water and food for a long day hike. It also has the sun shade to protect your child.

If you are interested please let me know.