align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bowling Green Hiking Meetup Message Board › Profile Photo

Profile Photo

Barb D.
user 42794822
Bowling Green, KY
Post #: 1
I have tried several times to upload a profile photo, but it never works. What is the trick? I made the file size smaller, I put it on my desktop, nothing seems to work.
Toolik L.
user 42792242
Bowling Green, KY
Post #: 4
hi Barb,

Its always hard to diagnose these types of issues through a board but I'll point out a few things that might get it to work. Are you going to the profile page and then clicking the links where the photo should be? Make sure your photo is in a .jpg format. It sounds like you have the file size small. I usually have mine less than 2MB but even those that are bigger seem to load ok. Does the computer just say loading and never finishes when you try to add it or does it just stop all entirely? they also have good step by step instructions in the help area. You can find the link at the very top of the page. I hope this helps. Phil
Barb D.
user 42794822
Bowling Green, KY
Post #: 2
OK, I tried it in the photo box and said "change photo"even though nothing was there to change. It worked. When I first signed up, I had the same problem and never got a photo to load. Here we are, my husband, dog and myself. Hope to make a hike soon.