addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Bowling Green Hiking Meetup Message Board › mammoth cave hiking

mammoth cave hiking

james
user 12346682
Bowling Green, KY
Post #: 1
Anyone interested in hiking Sal hollow trail in Mammoth cave on sat aug 28
Sherry
user 10976919
Bowling Green, KY
Post #: 2
I'm not familiar with this trail. Do you know the length or degree of difficulty?
A former member
Post #: 1
My husband and I hiked this one a few weeks ago. Moderate difficulty. 8.7 miles end to end. The trail was nice and clear.