align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Budapest Haskell User Group Message Board › Change in the talks

Change in the talks

Zoltán N.
user 11954387
Budapest, HU
Unfortunately Csaba can't make it this time. Don't worry, we'll have the talk about Lambda Cube. Nothing's lost :) But for now, Daniel Torok will tell us a bit about how he started using Haskell, and show off a little code too.
"How I began to learn Haskell

I'm a Haskell rookie, and I will tell how I failed to learn Haskell multiple times and how I could eventually go through the first difficulties a few months ago. The most important part was to find the proper project which gave a structure to my self-education.
I will talk about this project itself (with some implementation details), why it was a good choice and what makes me enthusiastic when I sit down to work with Haskell."