Los Angeles Brain & Consciousness Group Message Board Los Angeles Brain & Consciousness Group › Re A Free one hour introduction to Subconscious Restructuring®

Re A Free one hour introduction to Subconscious Restructuring®

V
user 8446964
Santa Monica, CA
Post #: 11

This is the original post in our Idea section posted by Mr. Kelly Burris which was removed after he chose to leave our group:

Mar 25, 2010

Free one hour introduction to Subconscious Restructuring®

The conscious mind has one function and that is to deliver information to the subconscious, the subconscious does everything else. The ability to effectively improve your intelligence (IQ) emotional intelligence (EQ) and spiritual intelligence (SQ) are all dependent upon understanding how the subconscious works.

SR® is the only ?evidence-based program process? in counseling, coaching and mental health and the only ?proven process for depression.?
A former member
Post #: 16
Interesting.

To Samantha: EBSCOHOST is great, but I think you forgot to mention to him that results of studies are also freely available from the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Agency (samhsa.gov), the National Institute of Mental Health (nimh.gov), Center for Disease Control (cdc.gov), and so many, many state level websites if one was willing to do a bit of digging. But then, it was not for you to provide him with answers to his research. Frankly, I do not think he was looking for other comparative services -- just want to pass himself off as the messiah of psychology.
A former member
Post #: 8
Franco: you know, I thought about those sites a few days after this discussion. But then, refrained from posting it on this board for Kelly Burris's benefit. He claims to be an expert. So, he should have been familiar with them along with EBSCOHOST. Alas, I do not think he is and, you're right, I did not want to educate him.

V: got your e-mail. Thanks. =)