addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Los Angeles Brain & Consciousness Group Message Board Los Angeles Brain & Consciousness Group › Books of interest regarding the brain, food and neuroplasticity

Books of interest regarding the brain, food and neuroplasticity

A former member
Post #: 2
Good Food, Good Mood by Gary Null. Gary has great books on how food relates to healthy body and brain.

Another topic I have been reading about is neuroplasticity and a book I just loaned from the library is Brain and Culture by Bruce E. Wexler. My particular topic of interest is how our brains develop when we lack proper stimulation from nurturing.

Karen