***BRAMPTON SSC IS CURRENTLY RE-TOOLING AND WILL BE BACK IN HE NEW YEAR. IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THINGS TO DO, CHECK OUT OUR FRIENDS IN MISSISSAUGA. MEETUP.COM/MISSISSAUGASSC***
Maybe you've kind of heard of us through a friend, maybe you found us while Googling "sports leagues" or maybe you accidentally stumbled upon us and thought, "This looks like fun!". Whatever the reason, we want to tell you more about ourselves. Here are the 7 "Sport & Social Club Need-to Know's" that make up the unique experience we offer.
1) Our first priority is havingfun. The focus is always on having a good time. We take our fun seriously around here. Anyone can play!...Let us rephrase that, anyone over 19 can play! Most of our members are in their 20's and 30's but there is no age cap. All athletic abilities are welcome too. Did we mention that it is about fun?
2)Where are the games going to be? Our events will be located throughout the many parks, rec facilities and schools in Brampton. We permit all over Brampton for our seasonal leagues that we also run and have an excellent network of facilities to use.
3) There are no annual membership fees. Furthermore, we are going to do our best to minimize any cost to you at all. From time to time we may ask you share the cost of a facility but beyond that, we want the experience to be open to anyone who wants to play.
4) The majority of BSSC events are self-officiated. This helps promote point #1 (the fun part).
5) We are going to try and offer a wide variety of sporting events. We are encouraging our members to try a variety of different sports and maybe find something new.
6) When you find a sport that you like, we invite you to join one of our seasonal leagues. We have an ever expanding roster of leagues looking for new members.
7) Oh yeah, ournewsletteris great, so why notsign up for it(you can unsubscribe at any time)? Let's face it; while everyone says they are sick of email, it beats the heck out of getting a flyer in your mailbox. That is really irritating.