addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brandon Boardgamers Message Board › Gaming on Wednesdays with the Florida Suncoast Gamers

Gaming on Wednesdays with the Florida Suncoast Gamers

Mike H.
user 12314238
Valrico, FL
Post #: 1
Hi Everybody,

First of all, I just wanted to say that I'm not trying to steal anybody away from this group, but just passing information about another group that plays on a different night. I belong to this group (Brandon Boardgamers), and the Florida Suncoast Gamers. Several other members of the Brandon Boardgamers do as well, such as George, Doug, and Neal. I just wanted you to know about the FSG and see if anyone was interested in gaming with us too.

The FSG meets on Wednesday nights in Riverview, at The Alley at Southshore. Yes, it's a bowling alley, but they give us our own activity room and a waitress (their food is actually pretty good and reasonably priced). We usually meet about 5:00pm to eat and socialize, then start gaming about 6:00pm. We play many of the same games as Brandon Boardgamers, and some that are more indepth. We usually play until 10:00 or so, but sometimes we go later than that. The Alley has never given us a time limit.

Again, I'm not trying to steal anyone from the Brandon Boardgamers, just trying to give everyone another opportunity to play. So if you want to game with a different group of people, or on a different night, or play different games, or play closer to home, or play more than you already do, you are welcome to join us anytime. Please contact me at Mingler1@cs.com for further information.