addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Brandon Boardgamers Message Board › advice on where to buy in LA

advice on where to buy in LA

shane w.
user 65027852
Auckland, NZ
Post #: 1
hi i am really just after some advice. I am from New Zealand and i love board games and i am stopping over in LA after a holiday in Europe, i would like to find a store in LA that has a really good selection of board games, its about half the price for games in the states than back home. Also can i expect to pay around the same amount as listed on amazon or will a retailer charge me more?

thank you for your advice in advance I am sure it will be a tremendous help, i wish i had more time in LA so i could attend one of your events.

thanks heaps guys

Shane