Join us to connect with like-hearted women in a meaningful and transformative way, as well as, discover, how to:
• Embrace a lifestyle of ease, rather than adrenalin based (fight, flight or freeze).
• Love and nurture your body and connect with your feminine energy.
• Be more magnetic and authentically influential.
• Strengthen your self-esteem, and feelings of self-worth.
• Own your own voice and discover your purpose.
• Stimulate brain cell growth and boost memory.
• Consistently manifest your intentions.
• Create prosperity without burnout.
• See other women as sisters, here to support the shift away from ego and towards Essence.
• Bond with your purpose and calling and nurture it.
• Enhance your personal and professional success with the creative fire of collaboration.
• Recognise your own magnificence as a woman on this planet today, stop playing small, and be a part of the shift that you are here to create.
The content of the Braveheart meetings will support women to blossom and evolve on a personal, professional and global level.
£20.00 payable in advance or on the day
Your First Meeting is Free of Charge.
EVENT DAY AND TIME:
Next event: Sunday, 13th April 2014
10.00 - 12.30 hrs - 2.5 hours of Braveheart content
12.30 - 13.30 hrs - 1 hour of “Connect More” Session
During the first 2.5 hours you are going to receive Braveheart tools, knowledge and insights, and go on a journey with us.
Thereafter the “Connect More” session will begin, where you will have an opportunity to connect and get to know each other on a deeper level.
We will have a shared lunch. If you would like to stay on please bring a plate of finger food to share with the group.
This event will take place in Cambridge.
At the Holiday Inn Express Hotel
15-17 Coldhams Business Park
Norman Way, (off Coldhams Lane)
Cambridge, CB1 3LH
“Satnav Postcode: CB1 3JS”
Link to Google Map:
Free car parking available.
There are spaces available at the front and back of the hotel.
There is a barrier which will open automatically on approach.
There are also extra spaces in the retail park opposite.