add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
A former member
Post #: 8
I just came back from Rio de janeiro, and I have the most wonderful experience in my life... Is a magic place with special energy... my Gad!! Rio is absoluly beautifull, I think this city was made for Gad!... Love the people, the food, language, their actitud, They love life! I find Rio Safe, I do not think is a dangerous city, I did not feel threaten at all... I took public transportation and also a visit Favelas: Favela Rosinia and Favela Vigigado, was an espectacular experience!
Aparecida T.
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 13
Hi Lilian
I am glad you had great time in Brazil! Rio is a wonderful city and I always recommend friends visiting Brazil to go there. I bet you plan on returning there someday...
A former member
Post #: 6
Hi Liliam, it's been two days since I came to Brazil in Rio, and I agree with you in that Rio is beautiful. I am staying in the South American Copacabana Hotel, which is in a great location on Ipanema next to Copacabana. Cariocas are very helpful and have a great attitude, despite the economic problems, people here truly enjoy life. Luckily, I speak Portuguese, which only gets better caipirinhia after caipirinhia. I went to a very good Churrascaria today in Ipanema, "Carretao", spent only about $15 for an all you can eat buffet which includes all type of meat, even sushi. I truly recommend this Churrascaria for anybody visiting Rio, it has great food and moderately priced. Well, our plans for the rest of this week includes taking a sugar cane and city tour, hang-gliding, and of course, the Beach. Viva Brazil!!!