addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The New York Brazilian Portuguese Meetup Group Message Board › Job Announcement: 1st Line Technical Support - Fluent/Native Portuguese Speaker

Job Announcement: 1st Line Technical Support - Fluent/Native Portuguese Speaker

A former member
Post #: 1
1st Line Technical Support - Fluent/Native Portuguese Speaker
Term: Fulltime/Permanent

Allied Worldwide Ltd, a global IT services company serving the corporate marketplace has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Global IT Service Desk Analyst to work on our client’s site, located in New York.
Ideally we are looking for Fluent Portuguese Speakers with 6 months to 1 year experience in Technical Support or an IT Graduate with passion of IT.
I would really appreciate if you can let me know your interest in applying or, if you know of somebody who may be keen, please pass on their telephone / email contact details. Please find below my contact details for reference.

Kind Regards,

Tony Chopra
t.chopra @alliedworldwide.com
+44 1494 532 751 ext 0337