The New York Brazilian Portuguese Meetup Group Message Board › Casting kids 7-13 year age range and adult men

Casting kids 7-13 year age range and adult men

Aparecida T.
portugueseteachern...
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 54
I got this message from Fred Weinberg, who is looking for Brazilian (or Brazilian Portuguese native speakers) kids and adult men to voice Brazilian characters in an aminated tv series. See information below and contact him directly. Let me know if it you get this work!

^My name is Fred Weinberg and I'm hoping you can help me out with a new children's animated tv series I am Producing here in NYC at Little Airplane Productions. An episode of our show has four characters that live in Brazil and I'm trying to cast girls in the 7-13 year age range and adult men, all with authentic South American accents, to voice these characters. We do all of our recording in our downtown NYC studio and there is no experience necessary. Would it be possible for you to reach out to your fellow Brazilians and pass the word? It would be most appreciated if you could. I can be reached directly at casting@littleairplane.com or expatsinny@yahoo.com. ^