addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The New York Brazilian Portuguese Meetup Group Message Board › FINAL DETAILS: Verde e Amarelo Brazilian Bootcamp Event Tomorrow

FINAL DETAILS: Verde e Amarelo Brazilian Bootcamp Event Tomorrow

A former member
Oi gente,

This time tomorrow you'll be sipping back hard-earned drinks! As a reminder, we are meeting at 59th (Central Park South) and 6th avenue in front of the middle Jose Martí statue (man on a horse.) Please note that there are THREE such statues so look out for the middle one which is right in front of the Whiskey Parc bar in the Trump Parc building. I WILL BE WEARING A BRIGHT NEON GREEN JACKET AND NEON BLUE PANTS and I'll also bring a Brazil flag.

The event starts at 11am BUT I strongly encourage you to come sooner because we will be moving away from initial spot shortly after then, not to mention there will be other groups meeting in the same vicinity so it will be very difficult to find us otherwise.

If you have gloves and/or a towel, you'll want to bring those but keep in mind we'll be jogging so only bring what you can carry.

The entire class should take just over an hour (depending on rest breaks.) We will be jogging/running for ~1-2 minute intervals followed by 4 minutes of Brazilian Bootcamp moves. There will be two optional breaks (one bathroom one) throughout the class. We'll finish at 85th and CPW and then walk over to Jake's Dilemma bar.

Lastly, REMEMBER TO WEAR GREEN AND/OR YELLOW if you have them!!

Abraços!
-Chardét