The New York Brazilian Portuguese Meetup Group Message Board › Blogging about Brazil

Blogging about Brazil

A former member
Post #: 44
First of all, I would like to thank Benjamin for letting me post this request!

My name is Andre Costa, I am Brazilian but I've lived in New York since 2001. Although I love the US and I chose it to be my home, I still carry the Brazilian gene very proudly.

I don't go back to Brazil as often as I would like, so one way for me to "kinda" stay in touch was to start blogging about the country. The blog is called Going to Brazil and the site can be found at www.GoingtoBrazil.com

I would love to have some guest posts on the blogs written by non-Brazilians (in English). You can pretty much write about anything you want, as long as the topic is Brazil. I try to stay within the tourism arena, be it family travel, business travel, solo travel, etc.

You can write as much as you want - I can always break down the post into smaller posts and upload them separately. You can include photos, send me videos (or tell me where to find them on YouTube), etc.

I also would love to hear from people who have not been to Brazil yet but have plans to go, what your expectations are, what made you decide to travel to Brazil, etc.

You can email me directly at andre (dot) terrabrasilis (at) gmail (dot) com

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Best wishes.

Andre Costa
Going to Brazil
www.GoingtoBrazil.com