The Chicago Brazilian Culture Meetup Group Message Board › Portuguese Speaking Fraud Analyst Job Opening
Accertify, a wholly owned subsidiary of American Express, is a leader in providing software, tools and strategies for preventing online fraud and mitigating enterprise-wide risks. Accertify is committed to providing e-commerce companies with comprehensive and cost-effective solutions to fraud.
Our Managed Services team provides fraud prevention services to our clients on a complete or partial basis. By tapping into our team of experienced fraud prevention specialists, our customers are able to focus on their core business and realize cost savings.
If you want to be more than just your job, are not afraid of embracing challenges and are passionate about building a career in fraud prevention, join our team today!
We have an immediate opportunity for a Portuguese Speaking Fraud Analyst excited about joining a fast-paced, team environment and helping our clients prevent fraudulent transactions. Current opportunity include the need for team members who are fluent in Portuguese.
As a Fraud Analyst, your responsibilities will include:
• Monitoring our automated fraud screening application
• Maintain or exceed established standards for customer service, and resolves complex issues with little or no supervision or direction
• Conducting extensive research to validate purchases
• Conducting follow-up research on fraudulent transactions
• Working with peers and Managed Services leadership to communicate fraud trends and share best practices, ideas and information.
• Previous e-commerce fraud prevention, investigation or retail fraud prevention experience or a degree from a four year institution and a strong desire to build a career in this industry is preferred. All comparable work experience and degrees will be considered.
• Strong customer service skills and a demonstrated ability to take initiative conduct thorough research and be professionally persistent.
• Must possess strong internet research, Microsoft Office, and overall PC skills
• Must be able to work afternoon and evening shifts, including weekends, non-business hours and holidays.
• Individuals selected to join our team must successfully complete a pre-employment background check and must abide strictly by the company data protection policies