The Chicago Brazilian Culture Meetup Group Message Board › List of Port/Eng Tutors & Lang Partner: UPDATE our LIST

List of Port/Eng Tutors & Lang Partner: UPDATE our LIST

Nattalia
Nattalia
Evanston, IL
Hello Everyone,

I'm updating our list of Portuguese and English private tutors. If you want to add your name to that list, please email me your information (your name, language you teach, contact information).

I'm also updating the language partner list. Thus, if you are looking for someone to practice your language skills with (on a one-on-one basis, in addition to our group meetings), please send me a message letting me know which language you want to practice (English/Portuguese) and your contact information.

Please notice that this time I am planning on uploading the final list in the documents page of our website (and I'll let you know how to get there too) so that anyone can access it directly as opposed to having to go through me instead. Therefore, please, only add information that you don't mind sharing with the group.

Quite a few people were very successful at finding a language partner and a tutor when we did this last year. Let's hope the same happens this time.

Nattalia.