Breakup, Infidelity, and Divorce Stories Message Board › Antidepressants, violence, divorce .. romance and the bipolar situation

Antidepressants, violence, divorce .. romance and the bipolar situation

A former member
Post #: 2
What happens to love in a biplor relattionship
http://blogs.psychcen...­

anybody experience this?
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi. Just joined the group. I have some direct somewhat related experience. I've been diagnosed with depression and have been on a couple of different meds for the past few years. Depressive partner in a relationship: It's not great. I still go thru mood swings and will often (ok, not everyday, but frequently enough) do some pretty potentially destructive stuff to my spouse/our relationship. It's been a struggle for both of us.
I'm hoping it'll get better- but it's not looking very good. Hence, why I'm here.
A former member
Post #: 10
Whoa, seeing this is weird. Synchronistic? I was just writing up my experiences with a friend going thorough an extremely bitter divorce from a guy (and his lawyer) really trying to destroy her. She has issues from previous abusive relationships and is very vulnerable. She had psychological issues but they are mainly a result of the abuse she has been victim of (he was convicted of assault). She has PTSD from the assaults and after my last bike accident so do I! So I totally understand her issues now. ANYWAY I highly recommend that anyone with depression try 5-HTP. My doctor, really worried about my depression, gave me some SSRI samples. BAD idea! Very bad side affects so I stopped while my Doc was away. I tried 5-HTP (a natural serotonin precursor) and it works, PDQ. Maybe it will work for you, but don't mix it with an SSRI. It is safe AFAIK. I've been using it a month and have not been depressed. I'm functional again! My friend can;t believe the change. It's cheap at Shopper's.
A former member
Post #: 3
Hi. Just joined the group. I have some direct somewhat related experience. I've been diagnosed with depression and have been on a couple of different meds for the past few years. Depressive partner in a relationship: It's not great. I still go thru mood swings and will often (ok, not everyday, but frequently enough) do some pretty potentially destructive stuff to my spouse/our relationship. It's been a struggle for both of us.
I'm hoping it'll get better- but it's not looking very good. Hence, why I'm here.

I HAVE AN ASSOCIATE WHO SAYS THAT FOLIC ACID CAN STOP THE DEPRESSION/BIPOLAR, THEREBY ELIMINATING MEDS.

READ THIS ALSO:

http://prof77.wordpre...­

http://highboldtage.w...­

A former member
Post #: 4
Whoa, seeing this is weird. Synchronistic? I was just writing up my experiences with a friend going thorough an extremely bitter divorce from a guy (and his lawyer) really trying to destroy her. She has issues from previous abusive relationships and is very vulnerable. She had psychological issues but they are mainly a result of the abuse she has been victim of (he was convicted of assault). She has PTSD from the assaults and after my last bike accident so do I! So I totally understand her issues now. ANYWAY I highly recommend that anyone with depression try 5-HTP. My doctor, really worried about my depression, gave me some SSRI samples. BAD idea! Very bad side affects so I stopped while my Doc was away. I tried 5-HTP (a natural serotonin precursor) and it works, PDQ. Maybe it will work for you, but don't mix it with an SSRI. It is safe AFAIK. I've been using it a month and have not been depressed. I'm functional again! My friend can;t believe the change. It's cheap at Shopper's.

IS 5-HTP OVER THE COUNTER?

AVAILABLE AT HEALTH FOOD STORES LIKE CHOICES?

A former member
Post #: 5
Whoa, seeing this is weird. Synchronistic? I was just writing up my experiences with a friend going thorough an extremely bitter divorce from a guy (and his lawyer) really trying to destroy her. .

PLS PROVIDE A LINK TO THE STORY THAT YOU ARE WRITING UNLESS YOU ARE POSTING IT HERE

THANKS
A former member
Post #: 6
MUST READ -- THIS IS CHILLING, SCARY, AND SOMETHING TO REMEMBER

http://prof77.wordpre...­
A former member
Post #: 14
Suggest that you watch ANTIDEPRESSANTS DESTROYED MY LIFE youtube videos before you take any psychotropic meds