With the advent of fantastic sites and blogs for sharing and selling crafts, home cooked foods and handmade items, there is a need to be able to show your beloved creations in the best possible way in the fastest time. Your smartphone is a great place to start. This two hour hands-on workshop concentrates on techniques, apps and composition tricks to get great photos to showcase your work.
We will cover:
• Setting up your phone for great photos
• Explore the built in camera’s features
• Discuss third party apps for taking photos.
• Use composition techniques to help your photos stand out
• Turn the phone camera’s disadvantages into advantages
• Work with closeup photography, Creative lighting and White balance.
• Use photo editing apps available for smartphones and tablets.
This workshop is interactive so please bring your phone or tablet and a notepad and pen. If the weather is good we will meet in the garden.
There are 10 places available. The cost of the workshop is £20.