Brighton & Hove Movie Club Message Board › Meetup details changed: Wuthering Heights at Duke of York's Friday 11/11/11

Meetup details changed: Wuthering Heights at Duke of York's Friday 11/11/11 meet at 8pm in Circus Circus

Abigail C.
user 6565334
Brighton, GB
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/Brighton-Hove-Movie-Club/events/34704382/­

When: Friday, November 11, 2011 8:00 PM

Where: Duke of Yorks Picture House
Preston Circus
Brighton

This Meetup repeats on the 2nd Friday of every month.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.

9pm screening of Wuthering Heights at Duke of York's Friday 11th November

After stunning critics in 2009 with her second directorial feature FISH TANK, British director Andrea Arnold returns to take on a classic literary story in the form of Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights.

Centred on the exploits of an impoverished young boy named Heathcliff (newcomer Howson) who is adopted by the well-to-do Earnshaw family, the film follows the relationship that blossoms between our protagonist and the family's youngest daughter, Cathy (Scodelario, MOON).

Widely applauded by critics on its premiere at the Venice Film Festival, WUTHERING HEIGHTS is set to be one of the year's must-see releases.

Meet at 8pm in Circus Circus. It gets busy in there, so if you are new please take my mobile number, 07917684379. We will go across to the Duke of Yorks around 8.50pm.

*****YOU MAY WANT TO BUY YOUR TICKETS IN ADVANCE AS THE DUKE OF YORK CAN OCCASIONALLY SELL OUT*****

http://www.picturehouses.co.uk/cinema/Duke_Of_Yorks/film/Wuthering_Heights_2011/show/xps36d/­