Hi Chris, I'm not sure whether I'll be showing up this evening. I still want to, but I've got a pretty bad cold and people understandably wouldn't want to be with someone who's constantly sneezing and very probably contagious.
If my condition improves radically between now and this evening, I might still decide to come. If not I'll try to remember to change my RSVP.
0 · April 9
Well, I'll be needing a drink or three by 9/4 -- the deadline on this 'ere translation job is the eighth!
0 · March 24