Hands-On tutorial session demonstrating the essential elements of using photoshop for post-processing.
Non-destructive photo editing techniques:
- Layers & Layer Blending
- Layer Effects
- Layer Masking
- Spot Retouching for Blemish and wrinkle removal
- Adjustment Layers
- Non-destructive and effective skin smoothing/retouching techniques
Understanding the histogram and how to put it into use
- Advance Color/contrast Correction Tools:
- (Curve/Level/Hue and Saturation/Selective Color/Replace Color, etc).
Image enhancement filters for sharpening photos.
- Unsharp mask and High Pass filter
Recommended equipment: A Laptop with Photoshop installed (CS3 or later )
Please bring a USB device with your JPEG images if you would like me to work on them in class.