addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Bring Your Pet along Message Board › wild bird rehabbers?

wild bird rehabbers?

A former member
Post #: 27
I was wondering if anyone knows of any licensed song bird rehabbers in matthews/charlotte? I found a baby robin little over a week ago in the middle of a parking lot, it was pretty hot out and I decided to take him in. I called ARC but the voicemail said that they don't accept any birds due to lack of volunteers.

So I've been handfeeding the robin and he's doing really well. He's fully feathered now and starting to fly. I'm trying to find someone who has an outdoor aviary with other birds that can teach him how to fend for himself before he's released into the wild.

(704) 724 7218

thanks!