BrisJS - Brisbane JavaScript Message Board › 5 Month Front-end Dev Positions at ABC in Brisbane

5 Month Front-end Dev Positions at ABC in Brisbane

Colin G.
Gold Coast, AU
Post #: 1
The ABC's News Online (­) team are looking to bring on a couple of extra front-end developers to help us out in the run-up to (and coverage of) the Federal Election.

This would be ideal for a freelancer that's looking for a few months of steady work. We'd be looking to get you in as soon as possible. My understanding is you'd initially spend a couple of weeks with us to see if you lke the position, then we'd lock you in for the full 5 months.

I've been a part of the team (which currently consists of 3 front-end devs) since February and I've loved my experience so far. I'd definitely recommend it to any of you. We don't have those really cool start-up office perks, but we do have a full-size snooker table and a pretty awesome view of the river from our office just behind the Wheel of Brisbane in Southbank.

If you're keen, send your CV / Resume / whatever you think shows your ability to me at: