|Sent on:||Monday, November 5, 2012 10:05 AM|
For entrepreneurs with early-stage ideas, prototypes and business concepts, applications for our next Germinate Program close at the end of this week!!!
Meet a handful of our ileague who will share their secrets for building and exiting a successful technology-based business during the 1st Bootcamp, kicking off Monday 19th – 22nd Nov.
• Rebecca Wilson, Stretch Marketing, Founder
• Dr Tim Kastelle, UQ Entrepreneurship, senior lecturer of business modelling
• Kay Lam McLeod, Idea Law, Founder
• Teilo Berquier, Wolfbyte, Co-Founder
• Peter Davison, PayPal, Fishburners, Investor, Co-Founder
• David Harrison, Mammoth Media, Co-Founder
• Annette Henry, Eos, Co-Founder
• Evan Clark, Clickview, Co-Founder
If successful, you will be provided the opportunity to listen and learn from speakers over 4 days, mix with graduates of the Germinate Program, workshop your business ideas and technologies with other teams and present to a selection panel for entry into ilab’s Summer Germinate Program.
If you are invited to join the Program, you will work with ilab mentors and management for 3 months as well as receive a grant of up to $20K to assist with further technical and business development costs.
Refer to our website to look at program features in more detail.
Check out our previous participants, launching product within three months or validating prototypes - one step closer to building a sustainable, profitable business. http://www.ilabaccelerator.com/investors/portfolio/
This could be you!