addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Brisbane Ruby and Rails Message Board › Looking to Collaborate

Looking to Collaborate

Sam M.
user 15185691
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 2
Hey all, I am looking to collaborate with a motivated .NET developer for a few web application projects I am currently working on for clients. My expertise are in graphic design, branding, front-end web development and digital marketing. Please get in contact if you are a small business / sole-operator / freelancer interested in the possibility partnering up for current and future projects. Also interested to collaborate on other peoples projects / startups / businesses. Thanks! Sam - sam@mergedigital.com.au