Brisbane Hacks for Humanity Message Board › Tonight's Meeting (09/05) agenda
Tonight we have at the agenda:
1. Deepali & Gurpreet from ThoughtWorks Humanitarian Software Program will attend our meeting. Hey have organised for us a conference call with Cary, who will give us some updates/details about RapidFTR, a Social Impact project some of us worked on last year
2. Armin shall present his findings about the feasibily og implanting a microchip in the WithOneSeed trees in Timor, for geolocalisation and CO2 emiision tracking purposes
3. Maybe Mark Ryall can give us an update with the great work he and some others have done with LittleScientists. I think there is a launch soon...
4. We have been invited to speak at the Jindalee Rotary Club. It is a 20 mins presentation. Ideas of what we should talk about much welcome.
5. I'd love to get the discussion started around the theme of Andrew Mahar's NGO Enterprise SaaS idea.
See you all tonight