addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
Ben A.
BenAllan
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 1
Hi everyone,

Thought I would jump on and introduce myself.

My name is Ben, I live on the Sunshine Coast, I'm a full time Marketing & Communications Manager for an NGO here on the coast, but also run my own design and development business on the side.

I've been a Joomla developer for about 3 years, and before that I was using Wordpress. I discovered Joomla when trying to find a better CMS solution to build high functioning sites, as I found the blog foundations of Wordpress to be both limiting and frustrating.

Have never really connected with the local Joomla or WebDev community, so thought I would get involved.

Look forward to getting to know the group.

Ben
Peter D.
user 28834702
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 11
Hi Ben,

Great to have you on board. Hope to catch up at one of the meetings!

Pete