addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Brisbane Joomla Users Group Message Board The Brisbane Joomla Users Meetup Group Discussion Forum › need someone to have a look at a problem

need someone to have a look at a problem

Warren G
user 10252140
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 6
Hi this is a new post for the thread I had previously posted.
I have exhausted all my resources and knowledge and Need Someone who really knows Joomla 2.5
Here's the story so far:
I have a 2.5.6 fresh install with Virtuemart. All was working fine for 3 months. Then recently when I was trying to edit a module, this message appeared:

You are not permitted to use that link to directly access that page (#118).

Now I cannot edit or modify any article/module/plugin. i have super user access to the admin area.
It appears that all the articles/modules/plugins etc are checked out, but they are not.

If someone is interested in a contract repair of this issue or if someone could have a look at the site and tell me how to fix this, please PM me .
Thanks Warren G

Peter D.
user 28834702
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 13
Have you tried emptying the cache of Joomla, deleting the expired cache, checking out all articles etc, then emptying your browser cache.

This has worked for me in the past when I've had this issue.

Hope this helps
Warren G
user 10252140
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 7
Hi,
Yep, done all that.
Thanks
Warren G
user 10252140
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 8
If someone is interested in a contract repair of this issue or if someone could have a look at the site and tell me how to fix this, please PM me .
Thanks Warren G
Ashok G.
user 29592952
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 16
Warren, I can look into it. send me details to my direct email : agupta51'AT'gmail.com