Patrick T.
user 70362422
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 1
At the latest Brisbane Joomla Meetup, the topic of shopping carts came up. I have been using Hikashop for about 12 months and am really impressed with it.

However I came across another one - MijoShop. From the reviews and looking at the features available, it looks pretty impressive..

I wanted to find out if anyone has had any experience with this shopping cart?

Would you recommend it.

Thanks

Patrick
Shane T.
user 30420072
Melbourne, AU
Post #: 4
Hey Patrick
We use MijoShop exclusively now. Support from Denis and the crew is brilliant and the product is always up to date etc.
Best thing they ever did was split from AceShop.
Give me a call if you need any discussion
Cheers
Shane Thorpe
MJUG Convener
Jeff W.
Jeff.Wilson
Group Organizer
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 11
Was going to feature this one at the next meeting if I can come up to speed quickly enough as I also found it while researching available shops, it allows for importing from all the shops mentioned in the last discussion, so would save people time. In days prior to my using Joomla I used to use opencart and still do on non Joomla websites, so I like this even better for that reason alone.
What does everyone else think, interested having this as our feature extension for the next meetup?