addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Jeff W.
Jeff.Wilson
Group Organizer
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 12
Would it be possible for members to update their profiles and at least have a picture, as my memory is not as good as Craig's, but I do remember faces well and so will know who I am discussing topics with. Of course other information would be great also!

On another note, what would people like at the meetup's that would both interest them and entice them to attend? If I get enough ideas, I will add a poll to collect the most popular.