Brisbane Joomla Users Group Message Board The Brisbane Joomla Users Meetup Group Discussion Forum › Can anyone help googlemaps on contact page

Can anyone help googlemaps on contact page

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi,
I have a joomla 2.5 site and have added a google map to the contacts page. The problem is that the map pushes the contact info down the page. I have tried every positon and this is the most suitable.

Can anyone give me a quote to fis this? Or alternatively point me in the directiion of the solution.

I sent an reply email last week, but had my email settings on meetup set to not send emails. I've fixed that so would appreciate if anyone can help.
The page is http://www.daisylearn...­.

Cheers,
Ruth Noordijk
A former member
Post #: 7
Hi Ruth,

This should be fairly simple to fix. All you need to do is set the module to float: right. To do this:

• Give the module a custom Module Class Suffix (but with a space at the start. Eg " googlemaps" without the quotation marks)
  • In your CSS file, add a new line as follows: .googlemaps {float:right;}

That should resolve the issue. You can also add any other CSS you want to that module, eg: .googlemaps {float:right; padding:5px;} etc.

Regards,
Adam Wooding
www.spacemakerwardrobes.com.au
A former member
Post #: 3
Thanks Adam, Easy when you know how smile Craig Phillips has answered, and is working on it for me.
Cheers, Ruth