addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Brisbane Python User Group Message Board › Is anyone looking for a python web dev job in Bris?

Is anyone looking for a python web dev job in Bris?

Drew N.
user 17660351
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 1
Hi there,
I am looking for an Open Source aficionado. We are a small software co in Toowong moving into Django and possibly Plone. I have been coding Zope for many years, and Linux sys admining with Python along the way. I haven't been with the company for long, but we are keen to get someone on board with similar values. Call me if ur interested, or know someone who may be.
Cheers,
Drew
1300 858 085