add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Brisbane iOS and Android Meetup Group Message Board › needs some help for my research project!

needs some help for my research project!

Richard L.
user 82089802
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 1
Hi all,
I'm currently doing a research (regarding the user experience in art galleries) which requires an ios app to active as a platform to proceed the theory. However, I'm not a programmer. Although I spent most of time working on this project, I still got some problems related to database connection. So far, the app has remain 10% to completed. Due to the purpose of the project, this app is not for selling so that I do not have extra budget for outsourcing. I was wondering if anyone can assist me to solve some of problems.

Krisz S.
user 93223152
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 1
I've got a bit of spare time to tinker around with a side project next week. Email me some specifics of what you want at