addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Brisbane iOS and Android Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for a freelancer on an iOS app project

Looking for a freelancer on an iOS app project

Benjamin M.
user 138731142
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 1
I'm looking to hire someone on a part time basis to help develop an app and web platform currently in a prototype state.

The app at the moment has all the basic functionality of an MVP and nothing more and now we're looking to clean it up and get it ready to take to market.

The work needed is quite ad hoc and on a needs basis so it would be perfect for someone who is already an established developer who has done this type of work before and can understand the needs of the business easily and provide technical guidance on how this will work and then be able to easily produce the work needed for development.

However we're also looking for someone who works in a highly collaborative way.

I'm guessing this would probably be suited to someone established who is looking for some extra work in their spare time.

For more info please send me an email.

Benjamin Moriarty
ben.moriarty@netprofit.com.au