add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Brisbane iOS and Android Meetup Group Message Board › IOS/Android Developer in Byron Bay

IOS/Android Developer in Byron Bay

Marcello S.
user 123333302
Los Angeles, CA
Post #: 2

I am currently developing a new app related with shared economy and transport. The UX and design is being developed in Byron Bay while coding had been outsourced overseas. I'm currently looking for a development advisor to check, test and potentially improve and take over the work done overseas. Personal contact is essential to build a professional relationship with the developer, with potential of getting involved in the business with shares. Please contact me at or 0412 579 502 to arrange a meeting.

Cheers, Marcello