addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Brisbane Atheists Message Board Off Topic Forum › Moving to Brisbane

Moving to Brisbane

Jeff
user 12759293
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 16
I'm waiting to hear if I'm accepted to the Brisbane medical school.
I don't know if I'll be at Brisbane or Ipswich if accepted, but
could some of you give me some tips about apartments and areas to avoid?
A former member
Post #: 521
You should avoid Brisbane and Ipswich.
Good Luck Doc!smile
Jeff
user 12759293
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 19
When an ad for a house says "highset" does that mean the house is on a hill or it comes with a bong?
A former member
Post #: 525
What's a bong? Sorry, I'm not up on all your medical jargon.smile
Steve H.
Gone_Xtianing
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 644
When an ad for a house says "highset" does that mean the house is on a hill or it comes with a bong?

Haha, I remember when I first moved to Brisbane I found some of the real estate language confusing. 'Highset' simply means there is a lot of space between the ground and the dwelling thus allowing good air circulation to quickly remove tell tale signs of the use of a bong.
Jason
user 8761536
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 185
Yeah here is some medical jargon for you hehe :)

Heraklitus
user 5709480
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 1,105
That was very funny Jason. H
Jeff
user 12759293
Honolulu, HI
Post #: 20
http://en.wikipedia.o...­
He works for Obama.