addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Brisbane Atheists Message Board Off Topic Forum › Today (11/11/13) on The ABC Web Site - Voter breakdown

Today (11/11/13) on The ABC Web Site - Voter breakdown

Heraklitus
user 5709480
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 1,261
The following link gives a fascinating chance to see how voters recently went to the recent polls. For each of a bunch of political issues it quantifies according to gender, age, religion, etc.

If you're interested in various political issues and demographic differences you'll love this link. Here's what you do:

*1 Select a political 'issue'
*2 Select a demographic
*3 Mouse-over the "Strongly Disagree" to the "Strongly Agree" scale

Dunno how long this info will be available. So if you're a political infomaniac go for it NOW and be prepared to spend too much time there. H
Simon D.
user 44578792
Brisbane, AU
Post #: 359
Good-day Herk,

It has been a long time between chats mate how you going? smile

This is Fascinating I will most likely waste most of today going through it all, did you do the ABC thing for yourself I did.
Heraklitus
user 5709480
Newcastle, AU
Post #: 1,262
Simon: Good-day Herk,
It has been a long time between chats mate how you going? smile This is Fascinating I will most likely waste most of today going through it all, did you do the ABC thing for yourself I did.
Hi Simon. Chuffed to hear you are still in the land of the vertical! You have been a tad quiet these days. Perhaps you have been preoccupied with other stuff. H