February 8, 2014 · 3:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
- 4pm topic: An introduction to the practice of "Non Violent Communication" (with Julie).
- We have a semi-private and quiet meeting space in West End at the Boundary Hotel. Enter through the main doorway and go upstairs. We are in the front glass-doored room directly above the monthly record fair, looking out across Boundary Street and the cinema. This is a child-friendly premises.
- Social 3:00pm - 5:30. (And planning meeting at one of the bars each month 2:00-3:00, anyone welcome)
- The hotel bar and kitchen are functioning.
- If we remember, we will ask for a gold coin donation to cover basic costs
- Nearby trains (South Bank) and buses (a few mins walk). There should be ample parking in nearby streets (but unlikely in Boundary St itself).
The Saturday Social is held at a semi-private room at a public hotel. Conversations can be assumed to be adult level and specifically themed to polyamory, so attendance of youngsters should only be at considered parent discretion. This is a suitable event for new members of BPP, and existing members may bring poly or poly-friendly guests. Please don't take photos at the Social. Remember this is safe space for our members, so please protect attendees' privacy after you leave the gathering.