June 14, 2014 · 3:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
- 4pm topic: Burning Seed http://www.burningseed.com/
- Burning Seed is Australia's first and largest offshoot to the Burning Man event in Nevada, USA. Based on the 10 Principles, it is not just a week long party or camping festival, but a gathering of community where everyone contributes.
- Sabina and Sparks will talk briefly about what it is all about, and why many Poly people find a convergence of values with the Burner community. There will also be discussion of a Poly contingent or camp at this year's event.
- We have a semi-private and quiet meeting space in West End at the Boundary Hotel. Enter through the main doorway and go upstairs. We are in the front glass-doored room directly above the monthly record fair, looking out across Boundary Street and the cinema. This is a child-friendly premises.
- Social 3:00pm - 5:30. (And planning meeting at one of the bars each month 2:00-3:00, anyone welcome)
- The hotel bar and kitchen are functioning.
- If we remember, we will ask for a gold coin donation to cover basic costs
- Nearby trains (South Bank) and buses (a few mins walk). There should be ample parking in nearby streets (but unlikely in Boundary St itself).
The Saturday Social is held at a semi-private room at a public hotel. Conversations can be assumed to be adult level and specifically themed to polyamory, so attendance of youngsters should only be at considered parent discretion. This is a suitable event for new members of BPP, and existing members may bring poly or poly-friendly guests. Please don't take photos at the Social. Remember this is safe space for our members, so please protect attendees' privacy after you leave the gathering.