September 9, 2012 · 3:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
- 3:00 to 5:30 Social
- 4pm Theme Topic: "Movies with Poly".
Open discussion format: What movies do YOU know that have polyamory facets? What makes them interesting?
- We have a private and quiet meeting space at the downstairs Global Bar. Enter through the gated doorway with the cow, pass the elephant, turn right near the gorilla and we are on the right of the kitchen. Look for the signs or ask the staff for directions to the meetup group.
- Social 3:00pm - 5:30. (And planning meeting each month 2-3, anyone welcome)
- The front bar will be open - The kitchen is closed from 2:00 to 5:30
- If we remember, we will ask for a gold coin donation to cover basic costs
- Trains and buses are nearby (a few mins walk) - There is ample parking
The Sunday Social is held at a semi-private room at a public hotel. Conversations can be assumed to be adult level and specifically themed to polyamory, so attendance of youngsters should only be at considered parent discretion. This is a suitable event for new members of BPP, and existing members may bring poly or poly-friendly guests. Please don't take photos at the Social. Remember this is safe space for our members, so please protect attendees' privacy after you leave the gathering.