align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Bristol French Language Meetup Group Message Board › Looking for part-time French teacher at KLB school, Wotton-under-Edge

Looking for part-time French teacher at KLB school, Wotton-under-Edge

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello, My son's school is looking for a French teacher to teach for just 3 hours every two weeks. The person would be teaching two, maybe more, 14-year-old pupils who have already taken GCSE French (they have both lived in France and can speak French) and are studying at AS level. Both are very keen pupils and love the language. Please contact me in the first instance and I will then direct you to the right person at KLB. Merci beaucoup. Lucy