We are a social group for Lesbian Gay Bisexual Trans Queer identified people to connect socially and make new friends.
We are first and foremost a social group and people of all ages (over eighteen) are welcome. For the first six months we stuck to three different pre-determined socials month. Now we have opened up the group to operate as a framework so other members can add their own events to this group.
Rules for participation in this group, and being nice to each other
• You must identify as being from a gender or sexual minority, or be an LGBT+ ally to become a member of this group.
• We respect difference and would like members to respect other people’s right to hold different views, values and beliefs that maybe different to their own.
• We firmly believe in equality, so we will not tolerate any discriminatory behaviour towards other members. This, and any other offensive or harassing behaviour, will result in members being banned permanently.
• This is a not for profit group and we ask that no member makes a profit through any meeting posted on here. If you organise any meetups and someone behaves in a manner that offends others, you must report the person to the group organiser so they can be removed from the group, and you must contact everyone else that attended to let them know that the matter has been dealt with.
• We can only accept your group membership request if you add a photo of yourself. This is for the safety of all members and so that we can recognise you when you come along to socials. For your own discretion, we have set up the privacy of the group so that outsiders cannot see who our members and where we meet.