add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The New Orleans British Culture Meetup Group Message Board › Attendance Policy Update

Attendance Policy Update

Hello British Culture Lovers,
I try not to have too many "rules" for this group, since I understand that we all have busy lives and other priorities can arise. But in order to reduce disappointment, I would like to ask that you keep a few things in mind:

If you have rsvped for an event where there is limited, reserved seating, AND other members are on the waiting list, PLEASE change your rsvp if your plans change, or drop me an email at rosejmort @

It's very disappointing to members on the waiting list who would have been happy to take that spot, and it can sometimes create problems for the event host if the restaurant has reserved a table and there are no-shows.

If this happens in the future, I reserve the right to remove members without further discussion.

Thank you for your attention to this matter, now carry on :)