add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Broadway In Indianapolis Message Board › Tomorrow Night's Meetup

Tomorrow Night's Meetup

user 31740652
Group Organizer
Indianapolis, IN
Hi everybody! Just wanted to drop a quick note to you all about tomorrow night. By now you should all have your tickets in hand or at will call. The doors to the lobby of The Murat open at 6:30 and I'll be there inside just to the left by the couches with a table set up for us and some name tags so we can all get to know each other. With the +1's, I think her have 28 people coming which is great! The bar will be open (credit/cash) so feel free to grab a cocktail and mingle for a bit before the show. As for parking, there are several paid lots around the building or nearby. You can also find some free spots on surrounding streets. Meters are available too but must be paid through 9pm. They are free after 9pm.

Hopefully that answers a few questions you might have. As for the show, I saw it last night and loved it! The cast does an amazing job and the audience thoroughly enjoyed themselves. As a side note...bring a tissue or two if you're prone to shedding tears ;) If you need anything in the next 24 hours or so, please call me at 632-7469 x103 and I'll do my best to get you taken care of. I'm excited to have you all come out and see this show. It's a first go at it so I'll do my best to make things go as smoothly as possible. I look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow night!

Have a great day :)