addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

#BromptonNYC Message Board › Direction of Brompton NYC

Direction of Brompton NYC

Newton Dixon J.
Passenger2J
Jamaica, NY
Post #: 2
Jack, first of all I want to say thanks for creating this group. I am looking forward to seeing what you will have planned for future rides and such. It seems people are really passionate about Bromptons and investing in these bikes is more like a way of life and culture in its own. I see there are Brompton riding groups in Washington DC, Arizona. Hopefully there will be all kinds of activity specifically geared for Brompton's
#BromptonNYC
user 79448732
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Post #: 3
Thank you for creating this discussion Newton! I think it will be a great and Brompton filled year. I would of course be open to any ideas you have about routes. Rides could include trips into Queens and Brooklyn, taking the Brompton bikes on the East River Ferry, or theme related rides like out door art exhibits or architectural landmarks. Looking forward to the rides, and warmer weather - Jack
Newton Dixon J.
Passenger2J
Jamaica, NY
Post #: 4
Jack, thanks for the promotion. I am also looking forward to Brompton filled 2014. The weather has been very harsh and were all sidelined at the moment. Hopefully with the harsh winter were having will come an early spring. I will do my research and maybe we can coordinate with the members for certain routes, activities, them rides for the future. At all levels from Beginner, Intermediate, to Hard levels.
Chris W
user 56287382
Sunnyside, NY
Post #: 7
Hey guys. I know it probably can't be done with the store guys and loner bikes, but if any fellow owners are interested in putting together an overnight/camping or extended trip this year... I'm in. A metro north-bike tour could make a great exploring adventure for 2014.