Stuff to think about.
1. No weapons. they are not allowed so don't bring any
2. There are spirits. If you can't handle your liquor, don't drink. Or bring a nanny. That is allowed. And make sure you have a safe person to ride home with (ie someone who drives a car and has not been drinking). Vomiting in people's cars is not encouraged.
2.5 Darkpony, if you are going bring your leash and don't climb rock walls drunk.
3. Yes you can cosplay. It needn't be pony themed.
4. Cash is king. If you want to buy stuff bring cash. If you want food, bring cash.
5. If you ride with someone pay the driver for gas. Cash is best. See the handy dandy spreadsheet if you need a ride :) it will be here soon.
6. We will be buying tickets as a group in order to get the discount. I will collect money and purchase all of them at once. Cost is $18 per person. BRING CASH! Acceptable combinations of bills are as follows: (1x $10, 1x $5, 3x $1's) or (Any combination of $5's and $1's totaling $18). DO NOT hand me a $20 or 2x $10's.
7. We will meet outside of the ticket booth between 11 and 11:30 to buy tickets. If you are already in the Faire by them, great. If not get there with cash on time so we can all buy tickets together. Between 11:30 and 12 we will take a group picture, and then head in by noon.
We will probably split up to walk around during the Faire like last time. You're on your own for when you'd like to leave or if you'd like to organize dinner after fair.